Dear Rogers Group customers,
All Rogers Group operations company-wide will be open for business on Monday, March 23, and for the foreseeable future. Normal business hours will apply.
Many government officials have issued “Safer at Home” orders, requiring residents to stay inside their homes unless involved in certain “essential activities”. These orders include construction and infrastructure activities as being “essential”. As such, there will be no interruption of service from Rogers Group operations throughout our markets.
Please refer to announcements from local government officials for specifics regarding the “safer at home” designation. Included in the list of exceptions to the order are:
- Construction of commercial and institutional buildings, and residential buildings and housing
- Airport operations, food supply, concessions, and construction
- Water, sewer, gas, electrical, oil extraction and refining.
- Roads, highways, public transportation and rail.
- Flood control and watershed protection.
- And manufacturing and distribution companies deemed essential to the supply chains of the above industries
If you have any questions, please call your Rogers Group sales representative. This is a powerful reminder that our industry is indeed essential to our communities’ well-being. We are fortunate to be allowed to continue offering our products and services to RGI customers during this difficult time.
Rogers Group Inc.