Aggregates Are At The Foundation Of Our Communities
Rogers Group offers a comprehensive selection of construction aggregates and related products to the construction industry and to our community members.
Our crushed stone products have been used as the foundation for homes, highways, hospitals, schools, libraries, and more. Aggregates are also used for building driveways, ditch construction, public works, erosion control, embankments, backfill, and landscaping. Our finer grades of crushed stone are in demand as a raw material in bricks, concrete, and asphalt.
Sample Of Available Aggregate Products
Rogers Group offers various grades of crushed limestone products and sand and gravel for use in manufacturing, construction, landscaping, and other applications. Most products are approved for use by various federal agencies, DOTs, cities and counties.
Fines (#10 screenings, manufactured sand, natural sand, aglime)
- Typical sizing: ¼” down
- Applications: asphalt, concrete and block, backfill for pipe, agricultural
Base Stone (crusher run, aggregate base, pug mix)
- Typical sizing: 1 1/2” down
- Applications: road base, backfill, driveway, soil stabalization
Graded Products (including #1, #2, #3, #57, #67, #7, #8 and others)
- Typical sizing: 3” material down to ¼”
- Applications: asphalt, concrete and block, driveway, construction entrances, backfill, ballast and drainage
Rip Rap (surge stone, shot rock, DOT-specified sizes)
- Typical sizing: 6″ to 30″
- Applications: slope and shorelines stabilization, site development, channel lining and landscaping
Product availability varies by locations. Contact a location nearest you for a complete list of products and to arrange delivery.